Ceremonial matcha traditionally means that tea masters use their best matcha powder for the tea ceremony. Thus, ceremonial matcha should be the highest grade in a matcha collection and will differ across matcha brands. In the first harvest of each spring, our farmer selects the most tender, premium quality matcha green tea leaves, and grinds them as our ceremonial matcha green tea powder. It has a purely green color and the smoothest and richest taste to be considered ceremonial grade matcha.
- Pure matcha green tea powder. USDA certified organic.
- No preservatives. Non-GMO. Gluten-free. Vegan.
- Serving size: 1 level tsp or 2 bamboo scoops = about 2 grams (adjust to suit your needs)
- Servings per 30g packet: about 15; Servings per 60g packet: about 30
- Enjoy 1 serving each morning and 1 serving after lunch.
Taste, Color, Aroma
Taste: A well-whisked bowl of ceremonial tea starts with a smooth, clean and refreshingly-grassy taste, follows with a frothy, full-bodied and slightly nutty texture, and finishes with a subtle sweet vegetal taste.
Color: vibrant, bright and purely green
- Aroma: Sweetly grassy and toasty
- Note: Organic matcha differs from non-organic conventional matcha which uses synthetic chemical fertilizer to influence its taste