Turmeric Golden Milk Recipe
This amazing recipe, is made with turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, black pepper, coconut oil, and almond milk, this is an easy Ayurvedic drink recipe that offers healing properties. This recipe will help you to reduce inflammation, get some relief from a cough, or get some glow on your skin, this soothing drink is guaranteed to offer you the wellness you need.
- 1 ½ teaspoon Natural Florida Turmeric Powder
- 2 ½ cups unsweetened and full fat almond or coconut milk
- 1 stick cinnamon or 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon more as garnish at the end
- 1 inch fresh ginger sliced or ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey or any sweetener to taste
In a small saucepan, place milk, cinnamon stick, Natural Florida Turmeric Powder, ginger, coconut oil, and black pepper in a small saucepan.
Cook and stir until warm but not boiling.
Taste it and add in your preferred sweetener.
Sprinkle with ground cinnamon and ENJOY!.
<a href='https://www.freepik.com/photos/food'>Food photo created by azerbaijan_stockers - www.freepik.com</a>